The new official firmware version # BDP9x-82-1009 is now available for OPPO BDP-9x players.
Click to download firmware version # BDP9x-82-1009.
This version is designed for the OPPO BDP-93 and BDP-95 Blu-ray Disc players.
- Once this firmware version is installed on the player, you will not be able to revert back to any previous official or public beta firmware. There will be no problem upgrading to any future official or beta firmware release.
- It is recommended that you perform a "Reset Factory Defaults" operation after the firmware is installed. Please write down your special settings before doing this, and remember to re-apply your settings and adjust the proper volume level (if applicable) before you play any content.
Comparing to the previous Official release version BDP9x-80-0513, the major changes are:
- Resolved a disc loading issue with several Blu-ray movies released by Touchstone Home Entertainment. Customers reported that after loading the disc, the player would stopped even froze at the time point "2:00:00". Sample titles include "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" and "The Tempest".
- Resolved a subtitle display issue with several Blu-ray movies released by Shout! Factory studio. Customers reported that the subtitle would quickly dissappear, even completely undisplay at multiple time points. Sample titles include "The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec Director's Cut" and "Prince of Darkness".
- Resolved an audio dropout issue with the SACD playback. Customers reported that if an SACD was loaded after the player was turned on, a brief audio dropout could be heard after ~2 seconds into the first track. This only happened on the first track on the first SACD disc.
- General disc compatibility improvement based on recent and upcoming Blu-ray releases as well as user-submitted disc samples.
All features and improvements of the previous firmware are also included in this version.