In the cinema, at home, and on the go, Dolby Atmos can transport you from an ordinary moment into an extraordinary experience with breathtaking, moving audio that flows all around you.
Your OPPO Blu-ray player is fully compliant with an Atmos receiver if you follow these easy steps:
- 1. Connect your OPPO BDPx10x via HDMI to a compatible Atmos receiver.
- 2. Select the BITSTREAM OUTPUT on your OPPO Player.
- 2. The AV receiver does all ATMOS decoding and rendering.
- 3. The Dolby Atmos bitstream is transported from the OPPO player to the Atmos receiver via HDMI 1.4 with full compatibility. (Dolby Atmos does not require HDMI 2.0)
- 4. Be sure to turn off all internal decoding in the OPPO player. (Choose Bitstream out AND be sure to turn off SECONDARY AUDIO feature)
1. When an Atmos Blu-ray title is played back through a connected Atmos compatible receiver connected to Atmos speakers you will get a full Dolby Atmos playback experience.
The LCD Display on the AVR will most likely display “Dolby Atmos” or "Dolby Atmos - TrueHD”
2. When an Atmos Blu-ray title is played back through a connected Atmos compatible receiver connected to a channel based speaker layout (eg: 5.1 or 7.1) you will enjoy a channel based playback experience.
The LCD Display on the AVR will most likely display “ Dolby True-HD”